Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Pechaflickr Narratives


For writing we wrote a pichaflickr, a pichaflickr is a story short story you make people interested in your story. The fun thing about this activity was thinking about how we could make our story sound the best and also working in pairs.  I learnt the structure of a narrative, how to link ideas to paragraphs and also how to paint a picture only using words, to show not tell what was happening during the story.  I worked collaboratively with Dallas while doing this activity.    

4 comments:


  1. Hi Joshua W and Dallas, I really enjoyed reading your writing.'We decide to play a restricted game called Ouija board'I liked this sentence because you used the word restricted to talk about the game you were playing. I was wondering why you chose to use the Ouija board?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the amazing work. My favorite part of this story is paragraph 3 which is 'As I saw my friend arriving at my house I sprinted to the front door to let them in. I was surprise they really came' because I can imagine how it feels and how excited you are. Keep up your great work!

    ReplyDelete

  3. What a spectacular Job you have done here Dallas and Joshua. My favorite part of the writing is Paragraph 1 and 2. Because they both link to each other. And i also like your interesting words you have added to make your story sound fascinating. Keep up the good Work Dallas and Joshua.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dallas and Joshua, My favourite part of the story is paragraph 5 because I like how you said "but before we all, were about to leave I made everyone something to eat". I also like how you describe how your heart was racing when you played the oujia board game.

    Keep the good work Dallas and Joshua
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete