Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Kiwi Sport

For six weeks we have been learning kiwi sport with Miss Andy We have been learning about kiwi sport for going into a sport one day In term 3 week 9 we all had to do a training round their were five stages, Stage 1, Stage 2 Stage 3, Stage 4 and Stage 5. The first stage was the discus roll, we had to try and roll the disc between the two cones. When I tried my score was 6 points. The second stage was the hoop throw, we had to throw the hoop and try to throw it into a tall pole that was in the ground. This part was hard for me because I couldn't get the hoop on the pole and I got 2 points. The third stage was the long jump, We had to jump and the more higher you get the less points you get. I made a jump and I came first place which means I got 1 points. The fourth stage was the shot put, we had to hold the ball on our shoulders and then try and bounce it into the hoop. I got had 2 points because it got a bit easy and the fifth stage was the sprints, 3 people had to run and jump over hurdles they were supposed to, go around as fast as they can. I went 7 times and had to have 1 points which was a perfect score. When we finally finished I had got 12 in total, but the only person to come first place for the year 6's was Ofa because he ended up with 7 points which was amazing to hear but I had fun at kiwi sport and it was good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua! This is an excellent blog on your RJT sessions. And well done on your score for the circuit, that is an excellent effort Joshua. I hope you had fun learning new skills and techniques for athletics.
    Andy :)

    ReplyDelete