Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Let me tell you something about lunchtime's at P.B.S

Let me tell you something about lunchtime a PBS. When the bell rings for lunchtime everyone rushes out like a bunch a dogs chasing a ball. They all grab their lunch and eat their food. It looks like they are chewing as fast as the speed sound. Once everyone has finished eating they all sprint down the stairs to the four square grid to wait for the person with the ball to get there. Once the person gets there with the ball everyone shouts and screams while the players are concentrating on the ball. If someone gets out they will always say it’s a line or a replay. Then everyone starts to get angry. All the little junior kids run with lots of energy through the game, and sometimes someone even lies down in the middle where everyone is playing. Once the bell rings we all still play for a few more minutes.

Today for writing we wrote about lunchtimes at PBS we had to write for, four minutes. When we had finished we had to share with each other. My partner was Sankyaw his feedback was really good and he said I used a lot of powerful words. My feedforward was my spelling and use more punctuation to help my ideas make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment