Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Power Writing

On Friday me and my family went to the beach it was a hot sunny day. When we got the the beach it was packed we had two lay out towels down on the grass instead of the soft hot sand it was like there was no sand two step on it was just people everywhere lying down and playing.

60 words in 1 munute

On Sunday I was really happy because it was my birthday and we were going two Waiwera pools when we arrived at Waiwera Pools I was so happy because I could see and huge hydro slide people were having races down it they were going really fast. I was next  I was playing against christopher the lifeguard had given us a 3,2,1 timer when she said go. We zoomed down the long pipe it took us 8 seconds two get two the bottom it was fun we went around in loops and loops
99 words in 2 minute

Our challenge toady was to write our ideas clearly so that they make sense we had only four minutes to do this in, and I minute to check our writing. Our task was called 2 words 1 minute we had to chose one of the words then power write for a minute count our words and then carry on for 2 more minutes. Then we counted our words again then finish with 1 more minute. It was fun writing in 1 minute and I had fun but checking it was a little bit challenging








No comments:

Post a Comment